Sesame contains vitamin E, vitamin B1, linoleic acid, protein, protein, sugar, pentose, calcium, phosphorus, iron and other minerals and various rich nutrients. The most abundant vitamin E is often called to avoid the aging of vitamins. It has excellent effects on improving blood circulation and promoting the development of the old. The fatty acid linoleic acid has the function of regulating cholesterol, so it is also called "the source of nutrition for youth forever".
1. treatment of rhinitis. In patients with chronic rhinitis, dip the fragrant cotton ball into the affected area of the nasal cavity to relieve symptoms.
2. protect your voice. Often drink sesame oil can enhance the flexibility of the vocal cord, so that the glottis is flexible and effective. It has a good recovery effect on hoarseness and chronic laryngitis.
3. removal of senile plaques. The lecithin in sesame oil not only moisturizes the skin, but also dispel spots, especially in the elimination of senile plaques.
4. protect the gums and the mouth. For middle-aged people with gingival atrophy, especially those who smoke and drink habit, long term use of sesame oil can protect the gums and oral cavity.
5. soften the blood vessels of the elderly. Oil contains extremely rich vitamin E, vitamin E is beneficial to maintain the integrity of cell membrane and its normal physiological function. It can also reduce the accumulation of fat in the body. It has a good effect on softening blood vessels and maintaining the elasticity of blood vessels.
6. to promote the appetite of the elderly. The fragrance of sesame oil can not only increase appetite, but also facilitate the absorption of nutrients. Sesame oil itself digestion and absorption rate is also higher, up to 98%. Tao Hongjing, an ancient health expert, called it "good in the eight valleys".
7. adjuvant treatment of tracheitis and so on. People suffering from tracheitis and emphysema can drink cough oil at night before going to bed.
8. promote the metabolism of cholesterol. Oil contains linoleic acid, palmitic acid and other unsaturated fatty acids, easy to be absorbed by human anatomy to promote the metabolism of cholesterol, and help to eliminate the sediment on the arterial wall, and to protect the blood vessels.
9. prophylaxis of alopecia and early white hair. Long term use of sesame oil in the elderly can also prevent hair loss and premature white hair.
10. promote the elderly to defecate and prevent constipation. Sesame oil has a lot of fat and good bowel movement, which has certain preventive effect and curative effect on constipation.